Sunday, August 9, 2009

Where I was

Last week, I went on my first-ever cruise - headed for Bermuda! 

Plentiful and delicious food?

A destination with crystal clear blue waters?

As many desserts as I wanted???

Needless to say, it was a great time :)

our wake

Verrazano bridge

morning clouds

bermuda at dusk

beautiful bermuda

drip drip drip

drippy candle

sand on my flip flop

palm trees

nautical rope

my drink

ocean

the moon off our balcony

To come: a cookie purchase based on a book. Seeing how most of my cookie purchases have little to no motivation behind them, this seemed like a fantastic reason to stock right up! 

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Wow, beautiful photos! Thanks for sharing these snippets of your travels with us. :)

Laura said...

Beautiful pics!! Can't wait to hear about the cookies!