Thursday, January 21, 2010

Banana Raspberry Breakfast Dessert Monster Bread

You can't eat cheesecake for breakfast.

Okay, well...I have.

But it's not recognized as a well-balanced meal (although any type of fruit adornment certainly takes it in that direction). Sad, isn't it?

You can, however, have this for breakfast. I have. You can also have it as a little dessert item, perhaps with a little dab of whipped cream. I've done that as well. 

Isn't it fun when foods can be repurposed into different mealtimes, based on the amount of sugary topping?

Raspberry Banana Bread...

Bread batter

All baked

Slice of bread

Closer

I'm going into typing this thought realizing fully that it probably IS just me...

Is it just me, or do the raspberries look like little mouths? Perhaps the little mouths of little monsters?

Raspberry monster

Yes? No? Just me...I thought so. 

Anyways, make this bread, enjoy it, and rest assured there's no monsters in it. Probably. 

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Mmm, a great weekend breakfast! Just a little bit naughty, but still with a good handful of fruits and redeeming ingredients in the mix. ;)