Sunday, January 10, 2010

I promise to talk about food again soon. Just not today.

Um, hi.

It's been awhile, I know. 

If you're wondering why I have been pretty quiet for well, this entire decade so far...my computer was acting up, and I was backing up the overwhelming amounts of images and other files I have (which really, I should have been doing the whole time), and was nervous to upload new files from my camera if one extraneous USB plug might make the delicate balance teeter dangerously and spill pictures of burned cookies and the sky into a technological nether-world.

I'm securing my reputation as a technology genius right here.

So. Speaking of the sky...

Another morning

Morning

I KNOW. I go on and on about how I haven't posted recently, and my first triumphant return post of the new year is of the view outside my bathroom window in the early morning. Where is the sweetened condensed milk? Where is the newly acquired parchment paper? The spills? The caked-on burned bits? 

I promise that there is food-related fodder to come. Good stuff, too. 

But for now, aren't the sunrises pretty? Isn't this worth me stumbling around half-asleep to try to capture the lovely pink clouds? 

I think so. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

welcome back to the blog, we missed you!