Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I Love My Family

Easter was a fun-and-family-and-food-filled celebration this year. 

Sounds like a good combination to me.

Early morning on Easter. 8 is early.

My mom gave me an adorably themed bunny cookie, continuing with this week's cookie trend.

It's cooking bunny!!! She doesn't look very kitchenphobe-y, what with her confident wielding of that whisk. Maybe I could learn a thing or two from her skills. 

This is an official product here, people

VERY tasty??? The packaging cannot lie!

Out of the box...isn't she cute?!? I especially like her hat.

And if you thought you were only getting a cookie, you are sorely mistaken. This confection comes with a poem as well. Guess where it's from haha. 

My favorite part about getting candy. Or cookies. Or any dessert. 

Saving the most whimsy for last, in the midst of the Easter antics, my aunt gave a Peep a rockin' hairdo. 

Thank you, thank you very much.
Three cheers for Elvis Peep-sley!

No comments: