Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Enjoying the warm weather

Ah, lovely springtime weather. I know I don't get to spend as much time as I would like to outside. Not that I am the type of girl that is lacing up her hiking boots, packing a nutritious yet energizing snack, and carabining across a stream. Not that there is anything remotely wrong with being that girl, more power to you.

I just really don't like bugs. Or anywhere that's disconcertingly far from a coffee shop.

Not that I even drink coffee, a coffee shop just seems to be a good marker of a populated area.

Anyways. 
 
I didn't even have to leave the sidewalk to find this little nugget of nature. 
Pinecone on the concrete

Closer...closer...closer...it's probably a good thing this leaf isn't a person, because it could be slighly awkward at this point.
Oh hi, leaf. Am I in your personal space?

A branch in the grass. Not clever, I know. 
The grass is just as green on either side

Hope everyone has a fantastic day! Enjoy the outdoors (however far outside you choose to travel)!

No comments: